Friday, March 19, 2010

Reading Minds on Saint Pats at the Safehouse and Silk

I'm not sure how many of you know what mentalism is.

Many classify it as a form of magic, and I would agree this is correct. Like roofers are carpenters, then so am I a magician. And with this title I have had to take some interesting jobs this year.

With the Obama economics, the corporations that hired me so frequently are very few. So what is a mind reader to do? I took a job at the safe-house in milwaukee as their house magician Sunday-Tuesday.

I do get some good gigs out of it such as working for Philanthropist Michael Cuttihay from the Pabst Theater fame. It was his 80th birthday party and might I say happy 80th.

After dazzling Michael and his friends, I wound up hooking up with the SIlk and Jokerz crew at Obriens in Milwaukee. They had a Hummer Limo and I love those guys they rock big time! I did some new mind reading for them. Working on my new any card at any number effect, and several others all Saint Patricks day for some drunk people might not be optimum, but it ensures I can perform anywhere.

Tonight I'm working on the keywords for my site. Check it out www.letmereadyourmind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment