Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mind reader who should listen to his own mind...


I recently did a few sets at the Safe House for the band Puscifer in Milwaukee. Carina Round and crew ROCK!

Carina was a bit of a rock star and dishing out some rockstar toughness, and when I was tough back one of her fans stated: "If you know who she was... Yu wouldn't be messing with her like that!" To which I replied: "If she knew who I was she wouldn't be messing with me..." I started listening to them, and can't believe such talented people were hanging with me at my bar! I was very impressed. Look them up on Itunes, but also do a search for Carina Round and buy her work online. That girl is a hottie and gave me the best compliment: "You are better then ANYTHING I've ever seen at the Magic Castle."

I was floored especially after finding out who she was. I guess the telekinesis fork bending, mind reading, and subtle hypnosis kicked their reality around. Anyways just blogging on Easter. May you and yours have a great and peaceful day no matter what religion you are. Happy easter... Happy passover....

New search technology has been integrated into my site. What do you want t see to make it more functional and relevant? www.ScottXavier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment