Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mind meet technology...

I am a mind reader so the psychology of the mind is a huge part of my life.

Besides the average mentalism and illusions debate, I figured I would blog about another passion of mine: the Android 2.2 Nexus One I just purchased.

I am a business man, I need the best tech available otherwise theres no reason to work. I need fast and efficient technology to send contracts and promo.

Meet the N1, a 1 gig snap dragon powered Android phone. I figured I would pick it up off of craigslist, and it was worth every penny. Since switching from the Iphone to the Android platform last year I was let down by how the Android OS seemed too techy hackerish and not ready for primetime. However, the new 2.2 Upgrade makes it a pleasure to use.

The camera shoot 720p video at 20 fps. Has wifi generating hotspots to tether your computer, and speed unlike any phone. 2.1 was stock on the phone however I hacked it to run the standard 2.2 released to the press. IT'S FAST! This phone puts the Iphone to shame....

SUCK IT JOBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment