Sunday, November 4, 2012

Trade show magician is the secret to gathering a crowd


Hire a magician for your Trade Show Booth and draw HUGE Crowds!


A review of trade show magician Scott Xavier at a recent Chicago trade show.


“For two years now, I have been the meeting and events planner at Chi-Town Construction. With the amount of money we spend on our booth, I was amazed to find an affordable alternative to the standard game gimmicks. This alternative is trade show magician Scott Xavier.


I met this wizard of illusions and the mind on a fluke. I saw Scott perform at a friends birthday party at my fiances work event. Scott uses his magic to present real seeming magic. It becomes cool to experience magic again. Gone are sponge balls and funny looking magic props and what is in its place are levitations, mind reading, and really funny interactive magic tricks.


So I asked for a quote for a two day trade show. His price was phenomenal. He only asked that I write this testimonial…


Scott creates interactive demonstrations of real magic that transmits our company goals and product benefits in a funny magician interactive way. Scott is by far the best benefit I’ve found. If you are looking for a trade show magician and need to draw HUGE crowds, here’s your chance. We more then tripled our leads using his advice. Not only is he a phenomenal trade show magician, but he has insight into giveaways and booth design that made a huge difference. Thank you Scott…”


corporate mentalist


No comments:

Post a Comment