Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Beyond Magic TV Crowd Sourcing

Indiegogo Magician Television Project Fundraiser


Several Year ago, when I was more untamed and wild…


Television magician David Blaine told me:
“You are good! Do you want what I have? This success? Then go take it. No one believes in you but you. No one gives you success… You make it happen!”


Scott-Xavier- Street magician and mentalistWell I finally think I am ready to perform on television. The problem being that most of my work is behind the camera. Well I am self producing a television show in partnership with Cooked Goose Productions!


I want you to think David Blaine meets Uri Geller! Rather then the large stages of Las Vegas where trap doors and mirrors are assumed, I will rent out a bar! Having started out working as a magic bartender and a side show magician, I will bring my unique entertainment to the stage of a bar.


The treatise of this show will be Beyond Magic. The subjects of the paranormal such as teleportation, levitation, mind reading, x-ray eyes, and other X-Files like mentalism will be explored. I am looking to self produce everything and air it on those infomercial spots across the United States. I am also looking for a network to pick it up so if you have any connections let me know…


For samples of what I will be performing visit http://scottxavier.com/magic-tv/


TO HELP fund this project head to http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/beyond-magic/x/4192636



Beyond Magic TV Crowd Sourcing

No comments:

Post a Comment