Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How bad do you want it?

The only one who will give you success, is you. It is not given it is taken. If you want it take it. –David Blaine


Those words were spoken to me nearly five years ago from a man who I consider a hero. He is very smart and is right. If you want something, you have to ask yourself what have you done to achieve it.


I am in an online talent contest. I have not slept more then two hours a day since. I battle every day getting votes. Every day I upload videos, comment on blogs, help friends online all for a momentary reference to this contest. Some late needed help setting up a fan page. I helped. Then I became a fan and commented about my contest. This continues to get me votes.


It breaks down to, how much are you willing to work?


How to get votes:

Create and manage a fan site

Giveaway something with each new hurtle at 100 give voters a prize if they are with ten votes

Find fan pages and become a fan and post

Help people and they will help you

Ask you friends and fans to spread the word

Post on twitter, Facebook, and plus


And write blogs vote for me here.
http://indi.com/t/A29E29A0



How bad do you want it?

No comments:

Post a Comment