Sunday, February 16, 2014

Corporate Magician gets a new website!

New Corporate Magician website is making an impact with meeting planners.


Times change and as such it seems like I have to adapt my website accordingly. I wasnt getting quality web traffic and as such I decided I would revamp the website. If traffic wouldnt come in I figured it would at least be visually appealing.


The new website focuses on my illusions and more of the TV show. So if you are looking for a corporate magician this is the website for you! My job usually covers performing as a magician and mentalist at trade show product launches and various other corporate events where clients want to impact their customers with a magician.


More then a magician I use mentalism and hypnosis as well to craft an audience interactive event. Well here is the new website hope you all like it. Corporate magician Scott Xavier



Corporate Magician gets a new website!

No comments:

Post a Comment