Saturday, May 31, 2014

Corporate Events in Summertime decline...

Corporate Mentalist for Sales MeetingsSo the decline of shows is sad. I work as a mentalist and magician at various corporate events through out the year. The problem is that 80% of my work comes in december and january when corporate events are at their highest.


Being summertime, no corporations have parties or even sales seminars because VP Joey and Treasurist Barry are taking their kids to Disney World for a fun vacation. This month I have decided to hit the road. I have 4 events the next 2 weeks and then I will be ready for some fun summertime events. Im thinking of trying my hand at street performing in Key West and then bouncing to New Orleans. It should be easy to get seen and make some pocket cash.


As many of you know I have been reading minds in bars for decades. So I am use to being on the road… If you are looking for some entertainment for your bar or corporate event call me. Prices drop in summer time.



Corporate Events in Summertime decline...

No comments:

Post a Comment