Thursday, September 18, 2014

Unique Corporate Gifts idea by Karnas Design

Unique Swarovski gifts


 


I just headed to my friend Aaron and Kristis house in the poconos, and was shocked to find out that they are producing Swarovski jewelry! Being a holiday party entertainer, I travel allot and want to bring joy to my customers so I purchased a nice supply of these unique gifts for my customers. They are starting to make a name at boutiques across the world! They have an assortment of unique and radiant Swarovski crystal jewelry. I am really proud to add their unique creations to the Scott Xavier brand!


If like me you want to provide a little holiday joy to your customers, visit Aaron and Kristi at karnasdesignstudio.etsy.com


 



Unique Corporate Gifts idea by Karnas Design

No comments:

Post a Comment