Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Close Up Magician in New York

Close up Magician Bartender in New York City for Unique Corporate Events


Last week I finished up performing as a close up magician and bartender at a corporate event in Manhattan in New York city. I know it sounds weird, however this destination management company that hire me said they wanted a unique twist on a strolling magician as New York city has hundreds of those. Though they were impressed with my mentalism, I decided to offer up my bartending skills for their hospitality suite also. The client got an hour stage mentalist and an after party magic bartender in an exclusive four seasons suite. The party was a HUGE SUCCESS!


Here is a color changing shot I made that was a HUGE hit! I do not record private corporate events, so I found this clip on youtube to show you a similar effect I perform.


The color changing shot



Strolling Cocktail Party Entertainment


Whether you have a hospitality event or a dinner banquet, I can crete never before experienced moments of real magic and mentalism to your event. By adding the flair of a magician bartender to an otherwise normal New York event, you will get an evening of unforgettable close up magic that will make you the most unforgettable meeting planner.



Close Up Magician in New York

No comments:

Post a Comment