Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Plano Smallville Superfest August 15

Mentalist & illusionist performing at Plano Illinois Smallville Superfest on Friday August 15


Plano SuperfestThe Man of Steel doesn’t have anything on me as I will be performing as the Man who Twists and Melts Steel using the mind! Using my skills of magic and mentalism, I will be performing hourly shows at Planos superfest! You will experience the powers of the mind and a little superhero illusion including mind reading and levitations. Come out and experience once in a lifetime magic starting 5 pm!


As many of you know Superfest is commemorating the fact that Plano IL is the home of Clark kent. All the smallville scenes in the superman movies have been filmed here! So stop out and have a super time while watching my Super magic and mind reading in Plano.



Plano Smallville Superfest August 15

No comments:

Post a Comment