Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Cocktail party entertainment- Strolling magician in Chicago

5 Years Later, Strolling magician and cocktail party mentalist Scott Xavier gets a call in Chicago!


Corporate magicianI am always impressed when customers remember me from a cocktail party I performed years ago in Chicago as a mentalist (probably some magician skills too), and todays phone call was not any different. I received a phone call from a client from FIVE years ago, where I performed close-up magic and mentalism at their New Years Eve party! I received the standard praise, however this time I really believed it. 5 years later and she remembered my name and the fact I was an amazing cocktail party entertainer and even called me a mentalist. It showed I am doing something right. I wonder where my career would be if the economy wouldn’t have down turned.


At any rate… If you are looking for an unforgettable close-up strolling magician or mentalist to leave your party with unforgettable memories then give me a call. I know you have many decisions for magicians, however I have a proven track record and testimonials from clients that will make you know I am the best strolling close up magician in Chicago and event the world! I travel all over the world for events.


Strolling Close-Up Entertainer Corporate or Social Private Event


I really do not know what to call myself. I am a mentalist and a magician. I even perform hypnosis for the crowds that are not too scared. You see to me it is about close up entertainment and not about labels. I want the audience to be touched. Mix in comedy and unforgettable experiences and you have me… A strolling close-up magician & mentalist in Chicago.


See more at http://www.scottxavier.com/cocktail-party-entertainment-strolling-magician-in-chicago



Cocktail party entertainment- Strolling magician in Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment