Saturday, April 26, 2014

Alien fetus purchased!

Alien fetus purchased from a sideshow owner


image


As many of you know I collect all manner of oddities. I have an original casting of a Bigfoot print from a 1964 sighting all the way to a Fiji mermaid. Now I add this little charmer to my collection.


This is an alien fetus that has toured across America in a sideshow. The original owner claimed that he had a military contract to provide laboratory film to Wright Patterson air force Base. While there a lieutenant begged for his help and gave a duffle bag to the base film vendor to hold onto. He said it’s nothing crazy just something for my wife. The film vendor was asked to meet the air force lieutenant at a local diner off base at eight pm and bring the bag with. The vendor didn’t think anything of it and left the bag in the truck as he made his rounds. Eight came quickly and the vendor headed to the diner.


I waited there over three hours and he never met me. I figured he got busy at work and must have been called upon to work on something air forcy and top secret. I knew he had high clearance and worked on air planes that flew by themselves. So I headed home



.



Upon heading home the vendor realized there were armed guards at his house and though it was some distance away, he observed his girl friend being hauled away by gun point. That’s when he passed the house and took a side road quickly making sure he wasn’t being followed.


He knew it had to do with the duffle bag. He pried it open to see what was inside…..


It looks like a 10 inch long creature in a jar of solution. It had to be an alien fetus. It seemed to be wiggling so I thought it had to be alive… I knew I was sitting on the worlds biggest secret and it frightened me. So I drove to a motel.



The man never returned home. Instead he was on the run. He has tried to have it analyzed several times but suspicious things keep happening. One lab in southern California caught fire nearly destroying the alien creature.


The former base vendor was accused of being a sexual predator in the media. They had to have doctored up these charges. He needed money so he sold the now dead creature to an old Christian preacher who took it on the road. He called it the Nephalem the child of angels and men. The scourge that had to be erased from the earth by Noah’s great flood…


I now possess it and I present to you… A modern marvel of science and history! It excites and sort of scares me to be honest.



Alien fetus purchased!

No comments:

Post a Comment