Friday, April 18, 2014

Fun comedy Mentalist show @ TaxAct corporate offices

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvu7UdqYHqs 


Mentalist Scott Xavier performs holiday magic for TaxAct corporate offices


I am always amazed by what videos exist online. Here’s a clip from the TaxAct holiday party. I was warned that the audience would be difficult because most have been drinking all day long! So I asked what grade level I could make the show. They said pg 13 to R. So I put on my big boy pants and gave them back what they gave me. And everyone had fun….


I highly recommend using TaxAct for you corporate needs as it has never let me down. Here’s a. 40 minute excerpt from a fun and wild show! If you ever want to hire a magician or mentalist who can handle and adapt to any crowd, this should give you faith in my abilities…



Fun comedy Mentalist show @ TaxAct corporate offices

No comments:

Post a Comment