Thursday, April 24, 2014

My Mother Recalls Being Abducted by Aliens!

Today I made sideshow gaff of an alien fetus. A gaff is a manmade prop used in a sideshow as “real and authentic”! Being a mentalist and sideshow aficionado I love dabbling in this type of stuff. I brought it by my mom today and she loved it…. But she started to remember things from her childhood. Things involving beings similar to this creature…


Mom: It is strange. I remember as a little girl waking up and seeing people like that. They cam several times. I tried speaking and shouting for my mom every time it happened but I couldnt speak. I just remember seeing them in our house and no being able to do anything about it. I dont remember much else about it. It is a blur…


This is odd because my mom was very poor in Eben Junction Michigan, and she never watched TV or movies because they had no money. My grandfather left them broke and with no income when he left them before my mom was born. The town had one TV and they didn’t watch scifi, so how my mom had an image of big eyed aliens is beyond explanation. Most people I would be skeptical of, however my mom, I tend to believe…



My Mother Recalls Being Abducted by Aliens!

No comments:

Post a Comment