Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A mentalist corporate events secret!

Are you looking to escape the mundane corporate events? Employees double and sometime triple productivity when entertained with mentalist corporate events! You see for close to a decade I have been working as a mind reader for various fortune-500 companies and I can convert your ordinary event, into one that will keep them laughing and on the edge of their seats. By mixing in mentalism, hypnosis, and comedy into corporate events, I produce once in a lifetime memories for:

-Product launch entertainment
-Company Banquets
-Sales Meeting entertainer
-Trade Show Entertainment!
-Beyond

Check out my demo at http://www.scottxavier.com/corporate-mentalist and read my testimonials from Fortune 500s . Best of all, this mentalist for corporate events is AFFORDABLE and one they'll be talking about at the water cooler forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment