Thursday, July 24, 2014

Working at Wayne Industries corporate dinner

Batman is not real? Someone tell that to cousin John!


Ben Affleck as Batman! I could imagine a day filled with Bruce Wayne Lucious Fox and mind reading. Until that day happens I will have to be content with being a mind reader for G-Tech and Kellogg. Either way DC at comic con just released a photo of Ben Affleck as Batman. He looks remarkably allot like Adam West. Heres to hoping this isnt another batman forever. And if you need a mentalist at your next event…


Call me (312) 725-0190 And I am pretty sure Bruce is a master illusionist but even he would be fooled by my mind reading…




DAYUM! You must have some magic or something! Bruce would love this…


John E. Wayne, Bruces 2nd Cousin Twice Removed


Working at Wayne Industries corporate dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment