Sunday, July 20, 2014

Website Redesign & Updates...

There is something both magical and dreadful about wordpress and this week has brought about both! My website was looking OK, however it wasnt conveying my skills and persona, then luckily/unluckily for me the website crashed… Just KABOOM it was gone and in its place was gibberish coding. The shocking part was that I even installed a server backup and the gunk text was still there.


That is when I realized I needed to redesign the whole site from the ground up. I tried a few things and settled on the current incarnation! It is BEST viewed on a desktop so you get the video intro effect on the front page. It is really coming together. I have finished the V X.1 version of the site and would LOVE to hear from you as to how it is looking!


Thanks…



Website Redesign & Updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment