Thursday, July 24, 2014

New mentalism routine & blindfold practice!

Corporate entertainer practicing for a blindfolded x-ray eye routine.



Anyone who has seen my mentalism show, knows that I perform an echo location blindfold routine. I love it! The audience loves it! But I want the audience to be 100% positive I can not see. Here is a practice session with a new blindfold made of 3 layers of opaque material! The routine is going to be the most dangerous in mentalism. I will pop balloons with a knife using mma echo location and also shoot balloons with a paintball gun! Sounds fun doesn’t it!


REMEMBER halloween and the holiday season is fast approaching hire me today! Call (312) 725-0190 or CLICK HERE for a preview…












New mentalism routine & blindfold practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment